domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2012

November-December

Current Art November-December

~●•MagnetiZe~ UniT Art•●~
          ●• Present •●

~●Magnetic Artist ●~
~Gitu Aura~
~Talullha Winterwolf~
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Chaos%20Games/157/199/22/


~Gitu Aura~
"Reflections of the thougths"


  " .... i was siting near window...watching outside....the rain drops were falling calm...and gentle....
my mind was far away...i saw your face on the glass...your sad eyes...your deep eyes...they were calling me:
 "come with me..."
  ....i have closed my eyes...but i still saw the same vision - you...

With this my exhibition i wanted to say that around us are so  many    reflections...everywhere and every moment...in the water...in the drops...in the glass...it is not just our reflections, but also reflections of our thoughts...we can't run from it....it is everywhere...we just can enjoy and feel the amazing beauty of the moment .... "


~Talullha Winterwolf~


"Thank you for taking the time to check out my work~

From as far back as I remember  I have had a pencil in my hand  making pictures and stories on any kind of surface available about  the  strange  goings  on in my head :)

These were  always  almost like a private diary to me and I'd never thought  of exhibiting them before Second Life, even though  I was trained in Art College  in Fashion Design and had  my own fashion and design studio . 

My inspirations come from many sources, but the common thread is that all my creative works be it fashion, a photograph or a painting is that  tells a story in some form or other.
Some of the stories are deeply autobiographical, others  could be inspired by a chance  snippet of conversation, an unintentional image caught   in a random photograph, a memory, a  line in a song or book...

In this collection, the majority of works explore dreams,childhood memories and feelings, but each one contains an emotion  I was feeling strongly at the time.
I have tried to capture that feeling in the images., and in doing so have realised that the very effect of layering the images and textures  is suggestive of  the way our memories are layered on top of each other and each whole is the sum of many parts.

At the minute I'm working in photography , and and have a  small  vintage fashion  outlet, but exhibiting in Second Life has inspired me to do so in my other life too

I hope you enjoy exploring each  piece, and thank you for your appreciation!"

Talullah Winterwolf


                             http://slurl.com/secondlife/Chaos%20Games/157/199/22/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario